julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Martina this thread is hilarious! I encounter this phenomena every day at my job. The two bosses sit there and blather on saying the exact same things every day and never actually say anything. Over and over and over again. We have staff meetings and the point is to listen to them blather on. It is so boring sometimes I can't take it! Mansplaining is the perfect word. Never heard it until just now.

As far as in B/F space I have only met one butch who was a mansplainer. The feminine equivalent for me is the woman who always speaks in a hushed conspiratorial tone relating stories about other people. It is different than just gossip. It is like there is real grave importance to what they are relating.

I am sure someone will say this is all gendered bs but it did make me smile and nod my head in recognition.