julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I've never vaped a cigarette flavor, Julie, but I did see a bunch of folks talking about all of the cigarette flavors available and some of them say that there are some very, very good ones available.

For any flavor you want, there will be a store that has it! I have ordered from 5 different stores and they each seem to have their own vibe. Some carry very generic "something for everyone" flavors but, for instance, aliceinvapeland.com carries several that are tea-based and she gets RAVE reviews on the vape forums. I just ordered the sampler pack that has all of her juice line!
But what do you use to vape? What should I start with? I think I need nicotine to start. I would also like to try the tea juice! So what is a good newbie vape contraption. I went to the Blu site and it looks like you can only use their cartridges.