femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Default Avarice

(posted previously on another site: Sharing it again)

In the lunacy of this summer rain we writhe on fine cotton sheets and listen to the lament of the tin roof above us. Beyond the staccato wailing of the ceiling, the sonorous pounding of surf and crashing waves permeate through to conceal the quieter sounds of our moans and sighs.

A near silent communion through the whispered onslaught of your burning tongue. Every second is a precious memento that I collect in the safe chambers of my heart.

The tips of my fingers and the press of my lips speak to you in ways that words never could, and I sooth you with a soliloquy of adoration. Beneath the surface of this bliss, you will remember that I have loved you before, other times, other places.

You echo through me, consuming madly with unspeakable lust, the scorching tirade of our merciless desires. Quietly, and with unfathomable longing, you listen to my love song: unspoken and swallowed in the hush of damp flesh.

This is how you claim me: Not with a whimper, but a bang.
My lips are ready scarlet; parted for your hungry kisses, and you are demanding, wanting, a steady libationary vice that I succumb to willingly and with great abandon.
Our kisses have transcended the confines of this thatched space, your lips forging hunger into tangible need. I am desperate for breath and reason when your tongue sweeps into my mouth, its' place is easily secured in the warm welcoming cavern of mine.

I already know that given time, this kiss could last for forever.
I sigh in contentment and response, we whisper against our fused lips, words and sounds that are channeled from the most tender parts of our hearts.

You evolve into passage across the voluptuous borders of my body.
Hands in my hair, splayed like science fiction against my skull
(oh my! Your precious Butch hands)
are tracing down the smooth column of my throat to stay at my collar bone and feel the pulse that pounds out rapacious desire for you.

The bamboo creaks with the force of warm island winds and I am swaying, adrift in the tantric place we create.
Without thought, with only the innate and carnal awareness that we are both slaves to the fuck.

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote