Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie View Post
Hey folks -

We are having a brunch at our house this Saturday. Some of the BFP folks have already committed to coming, but we wanted to be sure that we didn't inadvertently miss anyone!

We live about a mile from Greenlake (just a lil north of Seattle proper) and are really easy to get to...

We are thinking 11ish and will be having some yummy goodness with some traditional southern breakfast fare. Its BYOB if you want a brunch cocktail and you can come in your jammies, if you prefer! We're pretty casual.

I will need a headcount by Saturday morning, please so that we can shop/plan accordingly. If you want to attend and have special dietary considerations, please message me so I can try to accomodate.

If you are coming, please message one of us so we can give you all the details!
I messaged you about my interest stopping by - thinking maybe I should actually meet some folks before I head east
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post: