View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 05:24 PM   #15
Diablo
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

Thanked 1,618 Times in 623 Posts
Diablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailin View Post
Not everyone is as awesome as you at cleaning tho darlin Gross, but i've found some .... icky... people out there. However for me, when something has been in commission for a while things tend to break down and can cause issues with my insides. So if one were with a girlfriend or wife for a long time (talking years upon years) and had a healthy sex life, that item may not necessarily be in as great a shape. I've found that my body tends to reject certain items. It's not that i'm like "you nasty ass. I dont want you f*cking me and thinking about her". It's more like "hmmmm.... i'd really like to enjoy whats about to happen, but I know in mid fun, I will end up in pain". But if condoms were used, then I'm good.

btw.- if you clone your tongue, I'll take 2. Thanks

its all about common sense......you have something unsafe or broken...dont use it. Ive never slept with an unclean person...gak at the thought....i dont think it would ever get to first base let alone home plate if they were dirty...gak gak gak.....
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diablo For This Useful Post: