Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

The friend of mine who was going to come here with her hubby to pick up some stuff that I was going to donate to her because I couldnt take it with me contacted me today with an offer I couldnt refuse and that will change how much I can take with me when I move.

Apparently, her hubby is traveling with a friend to OH and back in mid-May by way of an RV and they offered to take a bunch of my stuff with them to OH and then drop it off in IL on their way back here!

All I have to do is either set things up with my sister to store my stuff with her for a few weeks or, if she doesnt have room for it, find someplace for them to store the stuff until I can move it all into my new place.

This way, when I leave in May, half +/- of my stuff will already be in IL so when I load up my trailer with the rest of it, I can bring some things I wasnt going to be able to bring like my recliner, my kitchen stuff, my grill, etc. The recliner was the big thing - that's what she was thinking about when she made the offer because she knew that I just got that thing a couple of years ago and it's quite comfy - and would be one less thing to replace when I move into my new place.

This changes everything and removes a lot of stress and anxiety over what I cant/cannot take with me and what to do with what I thought I couldnt take with me -- I even had a large 20 +/- lb box of stuff that she was going to hold onto and ship to me when I get settled, but now that can go with her hubby instead of being shipped.

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post: