Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,660 Times in 3,990 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

in a quest to lighten my mood, my chrissy sat down on the floor in front of me and massaged my feet for a good long while. He is not your average foot peddler. He has had real training in doing this. It was a huge part of his servitude to a past Mistress. This man knows his way around a woman's foot as well as an artist in presentation...

I closed my eyes and let him take me to comfort and relaxation. I let go of anxieties and frustrations. I felt his love in everything he put into that massage. When I opened my eyes and looked at him, the love he has for me was all over his face....

this was possibly the sweetest thing he could have done for me. it was an incredibly tender moment. He has done my feet many times before but today, today it really touched me deeply. Made me swoon literally from the tips of my toes....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: