MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...Reflection

So, I have been doing power hour kick/boxing going on three months. I never cared for the gym environment but after the first round I was hooked! I went when it hurt, I went when I was too tired, too bitchy, too stressed, up too late the night before...the 'too-s" are endless at times...

Anyway...I have noticed my body slowly changing. But today, as I was throwing my punches I saw my body in motion - the way in which my shoulder muscles flexed and glistened with sweat, my legs becoming defined with each squat, my arms not missing a beat...I smiled at the sweaty mess and realized - Wow, you are beautiful! The strength inside me now showing through my body. What an amazing show! I finished my rounds and before I left I took one last look at myself. I am going back again and again.

So, that's what I got from my workout today.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post: