~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
... As a Femme, for me it has been a slow and wonderful evolution, I have found and embraced my femininity 100% and that was a slow and painful process …It took years for me to watch, learn, get to know, and accept all kinds of femme's…

I ooze masculinity in my everyday life…tend to think a lot more like a guy, like more male perceived oriented things and probably have more male presenting…I don't have any rules, I don't have any gender expectations and I don't assign man as default to my butch counterparts…

I don't know where I fit on the scale of Femme I know I am one… I am a Power Femme, my power comes from within, it's a natural part of my dominance… Femme is femme… it's not a scale of low and high, it's my gender, and I don't see gender as something you can put a scaled value, it should have *value* period, not fucking degrees of it…

This will be a great thread if we can all come from our Femme experience and without a *set* of guidelines on what femme is, because honestly what I have learned that within our Queerdom is we are so fluid all of us in gender that it evolves every day, and instead of doing the better than thou thing, we should celebrate that maybe one day gender isn't just about the F or the M we are assigned, and that it's perfectly fine to live out of the binary and for fucks sakes that EVERYONE should fuck till they are sweaty, cotton mouthed, and a lil bloodied if that so pleased you!!!

Lady_Snow sorry i cut and pasted your lovely post to what seemed relevant and necessary for my response. i bolded a few lines which fit my conundrum well.

i like you, don’t know where i fit on the scale of femme. i am not even certain i am one. i have been in a wrestling match with me in terms of my gender and sexuality for a decade. Every time i think i come to grips with myself, i find a new twist. i know three elements are consistent no matter how the rest of the package looks.
1. i am 100% a masochistic submissive, in every way shape and form. It is a raw requirement in my life. It is as necessary as breathing.
2. i am demisexual as it is very difficult to have a sexual relationship without all the trimmings. i need the full package right down to the love. Even under these specific rules it is very difficult for me to reach a climax.
3. i am gynesexual/romantic and a relationship with a straight male is absolutely out of the question. A transman, butch, boi, daddy what have you does not count as a straight male and so it still works for me. i can fit and be for them as easily as a femme.
Since i first discovered i was queer years before Stonewall i have always struggled with the appearance of femme for myself. i hated dresses. i hated the shoes. i hated the makeup. No way was this me. i am very much attracted to these qualities though. i have had relationships with both sides, butch and femme. Yet my main relationship has been with a Domme femme. We have walked much of our lives together in one way or another.
Our relationship is poly and has been since the 70’s. This is how we have managed to stay connected for so long. Back to the point, i have been torn by the myth of gender. i see gender as nothing more than a societal interpretation of a role model. You have a vagina so you should fit this reality. You have a penis so you should fit this role model. It is the way is and has been and should remain according to culture and society. Is gender more than our physical being? Is gender more a mental process? Well now that we can transition into either physical gender via surgery what really is gender? Are there only two? Some cultures have as many as ten. This boggles even my questioning mind. i have never felt particularly female. I have never felt male. i am in the body i am in and so be it. i have no wish to transition. It never even caught my attention. i am actually jealous of those who have the desire to transition and do. They have a gender home or identity. (i hate that word)
So here i sit on the cusp of a gender. Female boy and many thought processes fit the feminine role. But I do not fit that role. i do not fit that masculine role either. i found comfort in fitting in what is known as Third Gender or out of alignment with either.
When i look at the butch femme roles i see an image of the heterosexual normative. Is this who we are as queer women? Do i need to find my place in one of these gender roles within the queer women of the world? i do not fit these roles. i sit in a no woman’s land. i embrace the female in me and embrace the masculinity in me. i identify with some of what you say Lady_Snow. i would like to celebrate my gender but what exactly is my gender. Are some of doomed to wander aimlessly without a place to anchor. i can reason that i have a vagina and like woman i must be a lesbian. Does anyone else experience this sort of gender and sexual dimorphism?
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post: