View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 10:19 PM   #1872
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just a thought

I think that it is a sad day when "we" the GLTB group...an already suppressed and degraded group by the rest of the population...bashes our own. Why cant we accept others for who they are, not WHAT they identify as? I think it is even more sad when those who call themselves "PC" are some of the ones bashing...Why? Perhaps I am misguided in my understanding...but I though PC met you embrassed those who are different? Why can we just over come this negativity and allow ppl to express themselves in a safe non judgemental environment..which is what I thought this site embrassed. Please ppl...life is so short and precious to waste energy bashing ppl because they ask to be identified in a particular manor...its not my place to judge nor should it be anyone else's, but until you walk a mile in someone elses shoes then please try to understand them for who they are. We take criticism from family, friends, society...we dont need it from those in the community we are part of. Hate breeds hate...as does Love breed Love. Besides it feels better to love! Wouldnt you agree? Just some thoughts...thank you for your time.