The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
i was told not to do that. To not report, but work it out here. That's what i was doing. Thanks for the mixed message.
Ah. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to confuse things. While yes, we would like you to work it out but the reality is that sometimes something can't be worked out. That doesn't mean you shouldn't report things. If you feel you can't work it out (e.g., previous history, bad day, the sky went purple) then let us know.

That said, the reality is we won't address anything unless we know about it (this is a reality that we can't be everywhere at once). Reporting a post let's us know about an issue (which was all I was trying to point out). My apologies for the confusion.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post: