Old 04-07-2010, 03:13 PM   #426
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,764 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
1. I may have accidently picked up the third twilight book while at my parents house.. (It was in their store and I was needing something to read) I was several pages into the book before I recognised the players... I found the book to be childish, angst ridden, and I wanted to shake all three of them more than once... But under that I found a interesting plot... Sigh.. I now have read the next one to find out what happenes.. Years of avoiding the Twilight train gone to waste...

2. I am now borderline obsessed with making flowered hair combs.. My mother is an enabler, as she sent home boxes of crafting supplies with me.. I hope I can sell them, other wise I am going to have a hella lot of flowered hair combs..

3. I have gained 60 lbs in the last 8 months and I dislike my body a great deal. It's hard to feel sexy and powerful when you are not loving your body..

4. I generally have a song playing in the background of my mind...

5. After spending a massive amount of time with people, I reach saturation point.. I don't want to talk, don't want to interact in R/T.. I need to recharge my batteries at this point..

I also have worked hard to avoid the Twi-disease. I've managed to avoid the books and audiobooks of it in my home, but the honking big screen tv blaring it was too much to avoid. Team Jacob here.

It IS hard to feel those things and positive feelings for oneself in general when one is not happy with their body. I know this, oh how I know this!

Music = life. If I didn't have it in my life at the appropriate times, I would not be here. Fact.

I hate people in general, so those who I do actively spend time with and connect with should know that they are the bee's knees and pretty damn special to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
6. I love Shih Tzu's even though they are hard to potty train (I added this one because the first one wasn't about me)
I know this firsthand. The little ankle biter came to actually PREFER her training pants.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: