~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Sorrel Soup/Shchavlevyi Borsch - Ukrainian

Vegetarian if you use vegetable stock. The best flavor comes from homemade chicken or vegetable broth. Can be frozen for later use.

1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped garlic
two teaspoons of chives
1/4 cup chopped dill
1 large onion or leek chopped
1 carrot, chopped
2 celery chopped
3 medium Yukon gold potatoes, cut into small cubes
6 cups broth chicken or vegetable more if needed
7 cups of chopped packed sorrel
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of butter

small squares of garlic bread
fry thick bread until crisp in butter and garlic power or fresh minced garlic serve soup onto squares of bread cut to fit serving bowl for convenience use french of Italian Bread
Sour cream for garnish
sliced hard boiled egg for garnish

In a deep pot add 3 Tablespoons of oil and 2 Tablespoons of butter and frying onions first. Add carrots, celery, chopped potatoes fry for 10 minutes. Add broth. Cook until potatoes and vegetables are soft, then add sorrel washed well. Add parsley, chives and dill and black pepper. Add salt if needed. Cook for about 1/2 hour.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post: