mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
*Rolling stormy seascape in progress*

Thank you for the good karma and thoughts sent my way. .
Home for the day. Out out brief spot. Biopsied "a spot" this AM. Sent out for tests. "We'll call you, or send you a card" . *CALL ME*** Now another Wait. Then recheck in either 3 or 6 mos. depending if it is atypical or...something else, worst case radiation.

I found this on Google...and it left off alot of things on the lists of what-to-do while waiting.

""""Awaiting Cancer Test Resluts? Ways to take control of your anxiety and not let it control you

How much information do you need to feel comfortable? Are you the kind of person who feels better when you know every detail of every procedure and the information it will reveal? YES>

If so, it’s a good idea to ask questions until you are satisfied. ll.

Focus on the “what-nows," instead of the "what-ifs.” Keep your focus on the present: Look at the test as a valuable tool for your doctor to use in finding the best treatment for you. Other strategies for keeping your mind in the present while waiting for test results include:
Exercising
Listening to music
Reading what you enjoy the most
Doing hobbies that you enjoy the most
Relaxing or meditating, such as lying down and slowly breathing in and out while focusing on the movement of your breath
Talking about your feelings with family, close friends or a support group

Reminding yourself of your spirituality, and whatever faith or belief that comforts you "

What about
Chocolate milkshakes, banana splits, mad wild monkey sex.
My BFF's are willing to go sky diving with me. (take me there, but not jump) and go paint-balling when I am ready.

I don't have any ice cream, or banana's, thus I think I will just check my phone list and find a monkey girl .
For now, go make PenPal artist trading cards ,then , slamming the canvas---with paint..unless
I stand beside you my brother--and sending lots of good energy your way. Waiting SUCKS but your list has a lot of good ideas-- I am going to copy this for the next time I have to wait on anything. Jeano