Old 04-08-2010, 07:26 PM   #435
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,764 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
Team Jacob here as well.. Damn It...

While I don't hate people.. Apathy is more my speed... I do get drained to the point where I have to tell the people I live with not to interact with me, don't touch me, don't need anything from me for a little bit.. If I don't get my space, you will find me curled up in something soft(head to toe with my hoodie up) watching cartoons or zoolander being completly non verbal..

Sigh.. my.. *need to call* list is a mile long...

I have my apathetic moments towards the human race as well as warm and fuzzy feelings at times. I suppose it would have been more accurate to say that I loathe the things that humans do to one another and tend to view myself as an outsider looking in to most of them.

My MP3 player is my shield. When I've had too much of some/everyone and/or I need to recharge my energy batteries, I tune in to it and out to the rest of the world.

I have yet to see Zoolander all the way through. I've tried multiple times, but have only actually sat down and watched, in bits and pieces, about 18-20 minutes of it.

There are a LOT of black pups in my life currently.

I'm debating whether to continue to keep my bangs bang-y or to let them grow out so I can sweep them to the side in the fashion that's really popular now. I think I'd look equally good either way.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote