View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 05:51 AM   #128
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 982 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Paco the is being especially vocal and needy and stalkery this morning. I suspect it's because he wants more wet food. I TOLD Alex not to get him started on that stuff and now he's craving it. The poor cat only has half the teeth in his head; he needs to keep those nice and strong.

I bet good money that Alex will cave on Friday, when he has to listen to the "Hi!" "I love you!" "I want attention NOW!" squeaks and chirps that Paco does.

I will say that I've never heard a full grown cat squeak and chirp the way he does and it's kind of cute. Don't tell him!
Actually he needs the wet food , most cats don't drink enough water so they get what they need from wet food, mice etc. lol. Don't stop feeding him the dry food either.