Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,952 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I've never been to this thread, but saw your post my friend. I've come to support you. When you need someone to lean on, I'm as close as a call. I feel your pain because I understand it. I'm just sorry that I'm not closer to you in your time of need.

Today this one is especially for you

Thank you very much Wolfy, for friendship and an ear, it's appreciated always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Sending shade and lemonade under a big tree. Hoping the sunshine kisses your cheek, the winds of time carry away the pain, and loved ones hold you close
Tommi, As always thank you, yes in time....all things are suppose to be better. My friend thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelswhisper View Post
My Dearest Spirit Dancer!
My heart aches for you. May you be wrapped in love, strength and comfort as you walk this most difficult path. Thinking of you and always here if you need anything...

Thinking of you!
Angel~
Angel, Thank you for the kind words, they speak volumes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionaria View Post

My heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss. Wishing you all be surrounded with much love and support. This song is to honor of your DAD. Pashi

Pashi~ what a beautiful video, my guess is there's a smile on his face. My friend you are so very special
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post: