Old 07-18-2013, 03:17 PM   #18
snow white

How Do You Identify?:
straight submissive/possibly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Confused...

snow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputationsnow white Has the BEST Reputation

Hello!

I'm new, so I am still very much finding my way around the site but I thought I'd pop by here and say "hi" as you all seem very nice.

I have still to make my first 30 posts and cannot start a new thread yet, so I was looking for places where I could make relevant posts to build up my number without just posting for the sake of it....if that makes sense?? : )

Anyway, I found this thread and thought it might be relevant to me. I'm not really sure...

Ok...here goes! I'm straight. Or, at least I have been my entire life. However, in the last couple of weeks I have discovered that I am *very* attracted to Butch lesbians and now I'm wondering what that means...(I think particularly Stone Butches??)

I am not only straight, I am submissive and am fairly familiar with the BDSM community, so I was wondering if my submissiveness may be muddying the waters a little...? I honestly don't know, actually, and am finding all of this very confusing and would really like some help figuring it all out. If anyone is willing to discuss this with me further I'd really appreciate it : ) Oh, and I'm in the UK if that's relevant.

I see that someone in this thread identified themselves as an "innocent sub or femme" (or something similar?), and although I didn't think to use this to describe how I identify, I am going to appropriate it now (thanks to whomever it was!). I grew up with fairy tales and identified very strongly with the hyper-feminine innocence and beauty, grace and gentleness of the princesses in these stories, and have never shaken that off. I love chivalry and mourn it's loss in this busy, modern world. I am still awaiting my Knight in Shining Armour to come and rescue me, but, until now, I had never considered that their gender could be anything other than male...

Please could some kind person help me to figure out what's going on? Thank you! : )

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place, btw, and pls feel free to move it! : )

Lovely to meet you all and have a great evening!

Snow White x
snow white is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snow white For This Useful Post: