How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
I think the only reason some might see it as a "normal" reaction because society sees it as degrading to be a girl. I think that's the reason why the show does it, tbh.
You have a valid point. When I saw that point in the show it was kind of like a flash back to when I was a kid and I realized that my body did not match who I was on the inside and I was uncomfortable with my body being female. I never thought "my body is female and being female is bad". It was more of a "this feels awkward/not right for me/how do I fix this". Therefore I interpreted it that way.

People have different interpretations of movies books and shows. When we observe a character, we may feel sympathy or empathy for them. Sometimes we relate to characters or situations in fiction in different ways because of our mindsets and experiences. It is interesting to see how people feel about things like this.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote