Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,666 Times in 7,654 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post

Apparently Mopsie is not alone in her desire to see another dressed in the "bacon buff."

I rather like the idea of various Crushers depicted as bobbleheads....let me know when they start to be sold as sets.....

Katniss~~(there were additional "bacon as garmet wear" photos but the above was one of the few that did not violate the T.O.S.)

Frankly, if someone is going to dress in bacon, I prefer it to be uncooked. Watching it cook to perfection, slowly sizzling in the sun, juices dripping, the enticing aroma filling the senses.....is a bit more deliciously intriguing to imagine.

Then again, it might be a bit like sex on the beach......sounds romantic and sexy but in actuality it is messy, uncomfortable, and sand goes places sand was not meant to go.

Just an aside, where did this photo come from? One of the bacon women bears an uncanny resemblance to someone I know.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: