Old 08-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #47
WheelieStrong

How Do You Identify?:
transman on Wheels
Preferred Pronoun?:
his, him, he, bitch, MINE lol
Relationship Status:
Hopeful, longing aching for her touch

WheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintease View Post
You wanted him to break up with his boyfriend? *shakes head*
Hi hi hi wow so much time has passed since this part of my life.

It was never really a case of me wanting him to leave his boyfriend, certainly not so he could be with me (i mean yes picking me would have been preferred) but he was so indecisive, there was always that, i don't know who i want to be with situation with him, as with many people in this situation, even if he had left his boyfriend there was no guarantee he wouldn't have left me at the same time too.

The relationship i had with him never technically ended, we never broke it off or fell out, he just moved in with his boyfriend which made it impossible to go on as he had been.
Of course i was hurt but i think just loosing touch was maybe easier than being kicked to the curb.

He did completely disappear for a while but is in my life today and i still adore him, his life is VERY different now so physically spending time with him isn't really an option but we are not complete strangers anymore.

The only hurt i felt really is that his relationship with his boyfriend broke down and i don't remember if it was shortly after they split or shortly before, he told me he made the wrong choice and he must have picked me, that really hurt me, i hope someone here understands why.

i found love since then and lost it but i am still alive and i think i am a much stronger person than the person who started this thread.

i found someone i actually really really like so i hope there is a way to work it out
If not i just pull my socks up and hold my head high, i'm definitely nowhere near as fragile as i have been, at least not right now
WheelieStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WheelieStrong For This Useful Post: