View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 01:02 AM   #141
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,217 Times in 367 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Update: 14 people had been called for the test and 8 called out so we only had 6 testing. There are 5 openings,I was the only female. The math was easy but they didnt give u a whole hour like they said. No one will know how they did tell next friday. They told us if we dont hear from them not to call. If u didnt pass u can never apply with them again. So I guess the 6 of us will wait. If ya pass the test then there is a psychiatric questioneer,after that background check. I know at least one if the guys that tested has a record. I have an FBI clearance so background check isnt a problem. Continued prayer would be appreciated. I told a co-worker God will supply my needs,other doors will open if this isnt where I am supposed to be. All I can do is trust in Him.Amen ?
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post: