Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind?

When I was visiting my mother and sister this summer I came across an old cassette tape. I took it back to london with me and forgot all about it till this afternoon. I popped into my husband's cassette player and to my utter surprise it still worked and to an even bigger surprise it had the voices of me, my sister and my father on it. Me and my sister had to be little real little when my father made this tape of us. What made me really, really sad was, the last time I heard my father's voice I was 13. It was just painful hearing his voice again. He was so sweet and gentle to me and my sister on this tape. Asking us who are friends were, if we liked school. I don't think I will have it in me to ever play it again. I'm just glad my husband wasn't home to see me become a sobbing mess!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post: