JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind right now is a lesson I am learning from several friends who attended my bbq this weekend...

... just because you are liberal... does not mean you are open minded.... and it certainly doesnt mean you are right...

... by deffinition, if you believe one thing to the complete exception of all other possibilities you are CLOSED minded... even if that belief is an enlightened one... if you do not leave room for new information, new possibilities, and other peoples beliefs and ideas... you are NOT open minded... just because the end result of a current action is not satisfactury, does not mean that all the parts, ideas, and basis of that process are flawed or without reason... revolution, if that is your intent... should be meant to preserve the pieces of our existance that still work... and are WORTH saving... not to completely change the world as we know it and anialate everything that is... that, is simply finding a different form of destruction for society...

compromise, passion, and loyalty are the keys to change and understanding...