How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I do not use my crock pot as much as I use to, partly because the knob on the glass lid broke off after years of use and I need to order a new knob for it. I will use it soon though, knob or no knob, to make some pulled pork. Lol!

Which reminds me, I have a grass fed pork belly in the fridge curing with spices and sea salt. It will be cured in about 5 to 7 days and I am going to make a couple of pounds of homemade bacon from it. This way, I will know that it is not hopped up with GMOs (Bad Stuff!) or sugars. I can barely wait for it.

Let us know how that chicken turns out. It sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post
I like crock pot meals. The first meal I am going to try from this site is-- Chile Cilantro Lime Chicken-- can't wait.

Thanks Jesse for the recipes -- I've actually have made the eggs and I really enjoyed them. Another way of deviled eggs -- add turkey bacon to the yolk part, with dried mustard, avocado, red bell, its super yummy.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: