Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
I get that the idea of soulmate would put pressure on someone or you...but what I found (and what also was one of the many things that made me so sure this is a true soulmate) is that we connect so naturally and easily - there never was any pressure. We both just knew, and we have a connection that goes down to our cores without the pressure or question of thrusting hopes and dreams etc -- we just ARE. And that is perfect. And that we are together makes it very peaceful and giddily joyful at the same time as it is so EASY and grounded.

I think feeling responsibility and pressure is an indication that one or both of you are hoping/wishing you'd be soulmates and want so much to make it so...but it ain't happenin. That is how my first "wish you were my soulmate" relationship went, and is a wonderful contrast to my "know you are my soulmate" treasure!
Ditto,,,and furthermore,,ditto. It is, and has been from the beginning, as natural as breathing. The attempt to force a square peg into a round hole is something that I suppose nearly everyone has tried at least once in their life. We need not go through that motion further. We have found that perfect fit, and for that, I am grateful every day!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post: