How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,617 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
As you quoted my post can you show me where I claimed you personally say such things?

I never imagined you were talking to me personally. I assumed you were bringing up a subject for discussion. I was discussing. I don’t tell people to do the work. Not that you said I did. I just volunteered that information. I was saying I don’t think it’s the best way to be helpful. Although sometimes it’s crazy making to keep having the same discussions over and over. Sometimes I think I just can’t get into this again. But then someone else manages to do it and often before I know it there is a new wrinkle to an old subject that I can sink my teeth into.

And I quoted you as a jumping off point to continue the discussion about it. I thought you were talking about it already. I certainly didn't feel like you were talking to me. I rarely think anything is about me and I'm usually right.

I apologize if my wording felt accusatory. I really did not mean it that way.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: