thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The "celebrities" I've met have been mostly B-listers, I guess you'd say.

I hung out with Bitch & Animal after a show one night, which was a lot of fun..oddly Animal was the bitchy one.

My friend works for 3 Doors Down, and we got to hang out on the roof of a theater after a show, which was cool. I really don't like their music much, but they're cool guys.

I met the guy who played Tom in Office Space and the preacher in Fried Green Tomatoes at a gay bar once. He was so shocked I recognized him, he bought me a drink LOL Sweet guy.

One time my friend and I bluffed our way into the green room at a KD Lang concert. We didn't see KD though; they kicked us out pretty quickly.

And lastly, I sat in front of Chris Hansen (Dateline, To Catch a Predator) on a plane from NYC to Minneapolis. I have no idea what he was doing in coach. I felt like it would be awkward to say something, so I just kept stealing glances between the seat. LOL Which wasn't awkward at all, right?

Last edited by thedivahrrrself; 09-25-2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: bold added for those who might be skimmers like me :)
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post: