View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 08:53 PM   #13
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I don't call it "End Game" just good future planing for myself and faimly bio or other wise.Last year I had a lawyer draw a will up for my request of plands.My son James is my executor of my intire estate,he will become full parent to all my fur kids as they all have formed a huge bond.He also will inherit my full estate lock stock and smokeing barrels,if he passes before me my cousin will take over in the same way.My son knows my wishes incase I get into a veggitative state,we had many a long talk about this cause I know full well how he will fell in doing this cause we did this for my mother.I am to be creamated ,I want a amazon funierl but the law says I can have a pyree burning out in the feilds so I will follow the law to do it leagle.When it's done I have an urn I bought years ago that has the amazon symbols on it for a warrior,leader,parent.I don't wan't a funirel; I want a big party celebrateing life hear an over the bridge.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: