View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 09:35 AM   #134
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Oh I had a doozy of an experience with a sociopath! It happened several years ago and went on for years! It was one of the most insane episodes I have ever experienced in my life.

Several years ago, I was involved in a relationship (neither of the people I am speaking of are on this site). He met a woman and the two of them became friends...she was involved with someone else, and at first, I saw nothing amiss with the friendship. Shortly thereafter, she began complaining to him about her partner...that her partner was abusive etc..and it seemed like he was spending all his time dealing with her "crisis" (there was a new one every day). This made me uncomfortable, and I told him so. He swore nothing was going on with the two of them...that they were just friends. And SHE also sent me an email, stating that she respected our relationship, and valued him as a friend, and that I had nothing to worry about....famous last words, right? lol

Anyway, she broke up with her partner (who apparently had NO idea hy was "abusive" (according to her)..and was completely shocked when she left)...and that's when the fun really started! Of course, I found out that she and my partner were not just "friends"...that it had crossed the line into the inappropriate (she was sending him naked pictures right around the same time she was sending me those glowing emails about how she "respected" our relationship). Naturally, this was not wholly her doing...he shared in the blame, and I am not one to totally point the finger at the femme...it takes two to tango, right? So, I ended it with him. Now, none of this is all that uncommon I suppose. I am sure that there are many of us here that have experienced this or something like it in our lifetime. However, this is where the typical screwed up drama veered off into the insane.

He apparently did not want us to end, and therefore, would not commit to her. Her response to this was to go on the attack....against me. And this is where the sociopathic/psychotic behavior began. She invented other email profiles, and began sending him letters about my character...some of these letters were from femmes I had "wronged", others from the butches I was "cheating" on him with, and still others from well meaning folks just trying to "warn him" that I was no good. She created whole chats between me and these other "people" and sent them to him. She created text messages, supposedly sent to her from me, calling her all kinds of vile things (apparently I guess she assumed this would paint me in a very bad light as a horrible person...forgetting I guess, that I never had her phone number, and that all the texts she showed him were saved in her drafts). She also created emails from me to her along the same vein...using an email address I no longer used. She even claimed that she had a friend who was a "computer expert" and could verify that the emails came from my address (my home address that is).

This did not go on for weeks, or even months...this went on for years! I have no idea why she decided to target me when I was out of the picture. I can only assume that her hatred toward me was motivated by the fact that he wouldn't commit to her...and she saw me as the cause. In between the malicious emails and texts were the threats of suicide, the never-ending crisis to gain attention, the constant claims of "victimization" at my hands...it was totally and completely insane and I've never experienced anything quite like it in my life. In the intervening years, I have met other people who have had experiences with this same woman...and have found that she completely fits the profile of a sociopath...the lies, the malicious behavior, the adoption of varying personalities to fit the situation and/or person she is with....the list goes on and on. Fortunately, I am no longer the object of her "attention"...and can only hope that no one else is suffering the ill effects of her disorder.
Oh yes. This. Exactly and Ditto.
Thank you for this post Blondie.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post: