imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't think I could when I was married. but now, being in the position of never getting any sex/sexual physical contact, when I did have the opportunity for someone I sexually clicked with but didn't really have enough in common with to want to be romantic with - she was *really* into footie [soccar] and her whole life was about it. she was funny and an enjoyable chat for 90 mintues, before the footie chat started up lol and she had a good dominant vibe in bed. She did what *she* liked to do and enjoyed that I completely got off without much effort (because she was doing what she wanted... so... I could reach my bonna 40 times over no matter what she was doing)
And to me that's what makes a good bootycall. good sex, not really enough in common to provide much interest beyond that. but enough to have a good, fun natter and a laugh.

I can't be romantically interested in someone who doesn't talk much or we run out of things to talk about or I'm not very interested in their favourite subjects. Some people like the strong silent type that stares into your eyes. I can do that for a few seconds here and there and enjoy it, but not really much after that. I kind of start wondering if there's something in my eye.

I need to spend quality time hanging out, talking, being emotionally intimate, not just phsyically for me to fall for someone. so if the friendship, time, talk and hanging out isn't there along with sex... I can't fall in love. I need all of it. it's easier for me now. because I'm no longer mistaking verbal proclamations for reality. or great physical chemistry for more than that. I know how to emotionally hang back pieces of myself while enjoying and connecting and being appreciative and friendly.

I don't open myself up to fall in love unless I can have sex, friendship, quality time together, laughter and open emotional sharing and talking about our lives. It just won't happen. Insterting tab A into slot B with a nice chat won't make me fall madly in love.

I do recall people thinking it would though... after all, touching me with your magic phallus/butch cock will make me want to follow you around the globe, pining for your babies. ... *eyeball roll*
and weirdly, those are the ones that call me a slut for not feeling that way....
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: