View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 06:15 PM   #62
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
The contact history on my phone is filled with calls from my wife and a few from my Mama. Not a phone guy, I prefer texts.

We recently had dinner with some dear friends, and for a moment I felt pure brotherly love and joy. As we toured their new home my butch bud and I inspected everything from the pool pump, trash compactor , lawn mower, AC unit. We made a pact to get together and hang the TV and install a garbage disposal. Because in my world, that's quality time. The good fucking stuff.
We did square off on the trash compactor which wasn't working and fixed it.
As we scrambled to find trash and run a test, we were excited like it was Christmas.

Those of us butches who have long hair, dig a tag of make-up, or prefer a blouse over a tee shirt.... I adore you. Its authentic to put your back up against a wall and say "this is how I do butch".
In our quest for commonality did we pull out rulers and start measuring each other? Did we get lost trying to "out dude the dudes"?

Butch, soft Butch..... I just want to break the fucking ruler.

Femme friends, talking on the phone etc, Ive never had one (except for my wife)
I think for me the divide is how we communicate with each other,
I don't want to process everything from A-Z for hours
Even though I can cook, sew, and cut coupons with the best, I see those as survival skills and not passions that I want to process.
No matter how hard I try the stove still catches on fire, my buttons always fall off and those coupons have expired. LOL

As far as the men in my life from this community, I cant imagine BFP without them. Authentic Fucking warriors, each and everyone of you. XXOO

Ive enjoyed reading how we do it, because its to me NOT a debatable subject, its a sharing subject.
I LOVE bonding over projects like that! I have to agree it is about sharing....if we don't share, how do we learn about each other? There are so many things I want to know about people, but when we all get together in person, we are so busy having fun, we don't have time to just sit and talk one on one. I try to make it a point to do that, but it just gets crazy...lol

I am going to start shooting you some texts Jack...I miss you throughout the year and I'll be damned if we will go that long without communicating somehow! Texting it is!! In fact, I am going to be bugging you soon because I have a kitchen plumbing issue I need some advice on.