View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 09:34 PM   #10
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I'm with Snowy. Unfortunately, it won't happen. Boys will be boys. Dicks rule.

The American public (only my opinion) is a little too overly-hyped about their football. "Hit him, get him ... rah rah ..." If support became watered down, I don't think these pricks would get away with breaking the law like they do now. (Not all are pricks.)

I had to attend a meeting at our main building a few weeks ago - me and a bunch of guys. After sitting there for 10 minutes listening to the previous weekend's game play by play, I excused myself and did not return for half an hour. Now, when I enter the room for a meeting with the same group, they shut that shit down and we get our business agenda underway.

If you are reading this, you probably think I hate football. Not true. But frankly, I would rather play it with friends than watch it. I have a pretty decent arm- strong and accurate.

I just get tired of listening to men at work and am so glad when the season is over - only for that one reason. It is too much for me.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: