View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 06:12 AM   #9
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Right off the cuff, and so early in the morning, here are some quick thoughts:

First I would reduce the world population by recycling all politicians, war mongers, and criminals. Since I'm god I know who the true criminals are, so if you were still alive and standing in the penal system you would be set free because you were wrongfully incarcerated. I would recycle them into trees, both fruit and non-fruit bearing.

Laws would carry immediate retribution. You have the thought to kill, rape, whatever....the instant you but the plan into action.....poof you are recycled. Don't have time for that, and it would leave your victim uninjured.

I think I would somehow want to work in that I, as god, am not to be put upon a pedestal or used to judge others or used for wars. Which again wouldn't exist because the minute a leader tried to rise that had conquest in their heart....poof recycled.

My first priority after what I anticipate to be a great cleansing, would be to begin the process of healing our planet and our relationships with our fellow man. I would initiate some kind of return to simpler times. Where we spoke to each other, and grew things, and shared.

That's all I got for this moment.

Oh, and I would cure disease, but set a fixed time to die for everyone. You just go to sleep on the night of, say, your 70th birthday and the next morning some family somewhere discovers they are pregnant. Somehow, I would need to control world population, so I think I would probably tie births to deaths somehow.

Incredible thread Nat! Thanks!
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post: