View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 01:01 PM   #72
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default A diffrent kind of abuse,but still the same.

We have spoken about spousal abuse and family abuse,but there is another kind that so often we may not see till we finely beleve it's happening.It comes from the people we keep in our friendship circle,it happends in small amounts when someone starts to nit pick about one thing or the other so we give them the benefit of doubt cause they may be having a bad day for whatever reason so it may not be so noticeable till it raises it's ugly head.I have had to drop people out of my circle of friends because of the icky feeling and down right being tired of the attitude that is causing the problem.At the moment I have a so called friend who is carying a big grudge over something that could have been avoided if she had included the whole team in the trip planing for us to to to Vegas for the nationals pool championships.So far the effects of what she did has been far reaching because of her actions.Being around her has become toxic so many of us on the teams have either droped her from the team list or left the teams we all have played on with her,she is also talking smack about every one who she thinks have done her wrong when no one has done a thing but get away from the trouble then move on.Personaly I will be so glad to not have to deal with her nasty comments plus bad behavior.Yes,I have spoken to her about this with no good out come.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: