View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 11:09 PM   #93
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Year's ago while I was in college I met a couple of queer ladies that I had classes with,one night we were having a poker party at their home,someone brought up packing and strap on sex.I herd about it but hadn't considered spending the cash for any of it cause simply it did nothing for me.Now as time rolls on I started to wonder about giving it a try,so I spent a bunch of $$$ to get the good stuff.I tried it,it was o.k. but didn't really fit,I didn't see the hoop la about it and still don't.Now the bag sits in the closet gathering dust.One thing that bugs me as well as puts me off is that it seems to be the first thing or nearly the first that I get ask about,"do you, " "why not","come on all butches do it" ect..ect.If packing make me butch or more so I could care less i'm fine with out doing so, besides if packing or strap on sex makes or breaks a relationship it wasn't men't to be.As for binding,yes I do wear a spandex t-shirt to keep them where they need to be.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: