View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 06:25 PM   #60
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

I've been going back and forth with this for the past 2 years. I've taken both of your thoughts into consideration (thank you, by the way!) and decided that I will pen a letter on Sunday to be sent via registered mail Monday.

One of my New Years resolutions was to reclaim my sense of fearlessness. This seems as good a place as any to start.

@Happy,
Do you mind if I ask how you might react if you suddenly heard from one of your biological relatives? I don't mean to pry, so please excuse me if I am being too personal; but I have in the back of my mind the situation with my half-brother and what may or may not be appropriate should I ever determine his whereabouts.