CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I have thought about this more, so I have a bit more thought on this...

Your thoughts about a communal household the way you have put them in words, does not fit my definition of polyamory.

It's just communal living, once my sexual, social, personal space is having to have the acceptance, ok, or green flag from 7 other people it becomes way to oppressive for *me*..

It would be like moving in my parents, or sibling, or any other kind of person who is going to have the expectation I show up for supper.

That would make me *cry*, *scream*, *run away* etc etc..

Some people don't like onions and mushrooms, I would be all shades of upset if my palate is not satisfied let alone all my other compartments...
There's a movement in Europe called co-housing. It provides a bit more personal autonomy than straight-up communal living. SweetBliss's ideal living situation sounds more like co-housing to me.

Either way, you're right that it doesn't have much to do with polyamory since it doesn't involve matters of the heart or the gonads.