Old 01-05-2014, 04:28 PM   #1031
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,894 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
Hey ya'll. I"m in need of quitting smoking and support. Have any of you tried using the vapor cig. to quit, I mean the one that doesn't have nicotine in it. The smallest dose of nicotine I can get is 6% which is slightly close to the ultra lights I smoke. I bought the vapor cig yesterday with the 0 nicotine fluid to use for that hand to mouth habit. I am hoping this will work for me to help me quit. I've tried using chantix rx but that med makes me so depressed I can't get out of the black hole it puts me in and I'm already taking antidepressants so that's not an option to help.
I want to quit, I have asthma that is affected by the cold and heat, and I am required to smoke outdoors where I live. It's freaking colder than a well diggers ass out there and I"m tired of coughing my damn head off anymore.
I'm not sure if I am doing this right, but I'm giving it the good old try adn putting it in my mind that I need to quit and must quit. I could save several hundred dollars and put that stuff to use elsewhere in a months time. I don't smoke indoors, so my my things don"t smell like smoke nor does my apt. YAY for that much !!
Anywho, help a butch out with any tips you may have and root root root for me to help me quit. Thanks and I appreciate y'all in advance.
I have heard those vapor things help people quit. I did it cold turkey, Chantix, and chewing on coffee stir straws.

Good luck!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: