PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

Ive discovered that I dont actually like communal living. I want my own kitchen and bathroom. I want to go to bed with no one still up playing stupid music when Im trying to sleep. I dont want to harrass anyone that its their time to buy the toilet paper, the soap, or to vacuum anymore.

Its great to have a household of lovers or friends until it is not.

Currently, while my partner is pregnant and dealing with hormones, and then probably for a while after the baby is born my life looks very strangely monogamous. And I am finding that I'm ok with that for the interim.
However, its awesome that all that crazy communal living Ive done in the past.. actually seemed to build community that lasted.
Im lucky. Im not alone.
But Im also glad to have a place like the planet- to reach out to others. Because community matters a lot to me- I think it may be my lithium, my prozac, and my valium.

AND your not alone. thetrevorproject.org
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post: