LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Question....opinions sought

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
My bio family sometimes jokes that we need to buy one piece of property and all build a house on it. I know that having everyone I consider family on a single piece of property is impractical, however, this is the type of feeling and enviornment I hope to someday create for my home. One where people feel comfortable and welcome, and involved, no matter if they are staying for dinner, or moving in.

I think its important to have both time together and time apart. Whether the people are intimately involved or not, I want a group that is comfortable in each others spaces, that can work together in a communial living environment, but still have the ability and right to spend time apart. I know that likely, it will not be an easy thing to accomplish, but its something to work towards.

Somehow, I feel like this thought is not complete... but, its where I am leaving it for now.
Ok so I have a question for you and other femmes even other Alpha's no matter how they id. Whenever I have had a Poly House and many that I have heard of been around there has usually been one Alpha for the poly house. However, more and more I am meeting people that let's say wants me as a primary but also wants to see another Alpha. Since we are talking communal living and poly relationships then add to the fact that I prefer to have everyone I am seeing under one roof (in an idea setting of course).. My question is is it even possible to have more then one Alpha in a House or will our egos kill each other? Has anyone ever experienced it or seen it happen successfully?

I have once in a gay males poly house but there was still a hierarchy with a Master and a Sir and the submissives. I am just curious what others thoughts on the matter is,,,,
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: