imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Good boundaries. Very good ones.

after working in the sex industry I have NO issue anymore in telling people no. cause punters will hound the living shit out of you for free time if you don't have good boundaries. Everyone wants a freebie. even if it's just talking to you for long enough to jerk off secretly while they make a fake booking.

So I'm very, very good at not responding to texts if I am not up for it. I just ignore it. I pretend its a phone and I'm not home to answer it. It's a message, not a giant loudspeaker demanding my attention.

If I'm busy with me I don't answer texts or phone calls or emails. If they throw a tantrum about it, we aren't going to work.

the people it does work with, if they don't get an answer, they bugger off and go do something else.

I am not seeing or screwing anyone right now, but that is how I have done it. I am an extrovert but I do need my independence and autonomy and my me time. And so I don't guilt myself into accomidating other people in that time. End of.

If I don't do that? I have a mental health melt down.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: