Old 04-18-2010, 05:34 PM   #19
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,794 Times in 25,669 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
Did you awaken to a wonky world?

Are your words garbled as you try to speak? Not yet, but give it time.

Do people look at you as if you have three heads when you try to convey information, emotion or simple thoughts? That's not new.

Is there an intense urge to beat your head against a hard wall? Once again, not new.

Have all electronic devices turned against you (ala the "Why Don't You Get Out Of Here Finchley" episode of The Twilight Zone?)

Not exactly, but YES. My purposely non-verbal cell (One of my coworker's has hers set so it says out loud who is calling and leaves it on during her shift. It annoys me, guests and did I mention, me? So, I made sure that I don't even HAVE that option on my cell and yet....) it talked to me yesterday. Color me freaked out.

Does communication of all types elude you? No, just the one I'm trying to use at that moment.

Let the outpouring of frustration begin!
*dump*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote