tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

1. I'm very compassionate. I come off here as being precise and exacting, but with a lover, friend, child, or service person, I am as patient and understanding as the day is long.

2. I don't place a lot of value in bodily form or integrity. I can be attracted to the right person regardless of her size or shape, and regardless of disability or affectation. I find all forms potentially lovable--depending on the personality of the person inside there.

3. While I come off here as very intelligent--I am--but I can also be disarmingly stupid about things. That's why those with complementary intelligences meld well with me. I'm dumb about so many of the more femme/subjectives things and I suffer from that.

4. I'm open to exploring friendships/relationships from anywhere. Though I am ensconced in Maine, with a son here and a full life, I am adventurous and long for more travel beyond the extensive moves and journeys I have done.

5. Probably my number one personal trait is that I'm comfortingly and frighteningly forward about what what I think and feel. You never have to wonder about me, "Man, what's that tapu thinking?" I'll fucking tell ya.