Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,260 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
1- When I cook I need to have all the cooking implements (measuring cups, spoons, bowls etc) ready with all the ingredients out.

2- When I cook I need to clean up as I do (that is including washing dishes)

3- I tend to update my bankbook at least 2 a week sometimes more (depending if I am near a bank machine and I pay my bills at the ATM also....YES I am probably the rare few who do this lol )

4- I have an amazing respectful son.

5- My girl and I are working towards immigration. We are hoping to start the paper work within the next month or so She is American and I am Canadian. The plan is for her to move here with my son & I.

PS If anyone has gone through this (American immigrating to Canada), if you are willing to, maybe you could message me and let me know how the process was for you Thank you.

It's all so individual.. can be easy peasy or a 5 year long pointless quagmire. Canadians and Americans seem interchangeable but we are not , on many levels, and that border can make a 20 foot difference into a thousand miles.