Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,632 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Thanks for sharing all this. I hear you say that you don't think about it, yet at the same time, you live your life doing good things for your body so that your cancer doesn't return (such as taking the correct supplements for you). You have just made fighting cancer a part of living your life.

As an aside, do you take Coq10?
I am high risk for breast cancer and colon cancer. This has been a part of my life for 20 years. So yes, I live my life fighting cancer daily. You are SO RIGHT!

I take a product by Thorne - Q-Best 100 which is Coq10. I also take a bunch of other supplements.

I had a bit a scare last month (really scary) and they found I had a blood clot through a DDimer test (+3400). I thought I was having a heart attack, but it was a blood clot that had most likely broken off. Therefore, I am on natural blood thinners and tons of cardiovascular supplements. My heart and lungs (surprisingly) are strong and young.

I have an appointment next week with my naturalist and we will see where I am at and what supplements we need to add. Since taking her protocol, I feel healthier than I have in years. Though expensive - this is running about $250 a month, but my boss is paying for everything. In contrast to the $6 a month I would be paying for pharmaceuticals

I am happy to read Dapper that you are doing so much better since your colon cancer. It is so important for us to be vigilant with our bodies.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014

Last edited by Julie; 01-23-2014 at 08:52 AM.
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: