Old 01-23-2014, 08:03 PM   #65
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,894 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Medusa-

Every cell in our body has CoQ10. The purpose of CoQ10 is for cellular growth and maintenance. That is pretty much the whole ball of wax when it comes to our body systems, right there!

I think you are referring to a study done in 1961/1962 (?), where they found that people with many different types of cancer (colon, lung, breast, etc), had low amounts of CoQ10. There was some evidence that CoQ10 supplements was helpful to individuals with breast cancer, but I have not heard of any studies replicating this.

Julie-

I use Integrative Therapeutics UBQH.

I hear you about cost. I pay around $300-$350/month. I am fortunate in that I have someone who helps me with the cost, as well. What I take is based off the blood work I did for K. Block, M.D. I was supposed to follow up with more blood work after 6 months, but I am irresponsible like that. It has been 2 years and I have just been ordering the same stuff. I doubt it would change that much, but I do need to follow through.

Medusa - speaking of Block, he was really cool. He was a bit rough looking when I met him because he had just taken the red eye home from a snow boarding trip! He's an old hippy, too.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: