Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I believe that all vets are our heroeos, not just those who fought in wars. I am just so very proud of our men and women who volunteer, but never saw "war" so to speak. My hat is off to all of you.

Theo,

I have a major issue with Steven Speilberg, Tom Hanks, and HBO with the new movie "The Pacific". Most of our men and women from that time period just don't have the income to have HBO/cable. I believe it should have been made into a mini-series on regular TV. That way everyone could watch the show.

When I have gone to the WW2 Memorial in Washington, DC and you see the memorabilia left behind...it just brings tears to most everyone's eyes. It is our history. And the men and women who I see there still wearing their hats or parts of their uniform from days gone by, it may have faded but it is just as real today as it was back then. The reflection pond with the stars...that is my tipping point. It is magnificant. I don't think any photograph can do it justice. It is just that powerful.

Much love and peace,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: