Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, cleared a spot for my velvet antique couch. It's going to look so lovely in Grace. I wanted to reupolster it, but it's mucho expensive. So I will just put a throw cover over it, so the cats won't love it too much.

Decided to keep the metal bed frame although it's very heavy. Maybe I can sell it in my yard sale. Getting ready for that this week, need to toss out all the stuff that does not serve me any more.

Today is clear the wardrobe day. I can hardly wait to get started. Going to cut all the icky tshirts into tshirt yarn and make throw rugs for the kitchen I think. Or maybe a rug for Sophie for napping on the porch. Either way, rag rugs will be made!

Have you seen the new Valspar tester colors? Go to Lowes asap.

Lovely pale orange is the bomb.

Planted my succulents this morning. Planted the begonias I bought yesterday. Am excited to get moving on Grace. Roomie 2 has been helping this weekend. She is SUCH a big help to me. We got Grace started after replacing battery yet AGAIN.

So going to move all the extras into the Storage unit, redo the ceiling, and put some back in, and sell the rest.

Tired of lugging all this stuff around.

okie dokie, gonna get started on my painting.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post: