imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Her voice wove over me like smoke. I could be completely engulfed by her arms and her voice; I just melted into what she was doing to me. My body wanted to turn to hot sand and disintegrate in her touch; her arms wrapped under me, my hips under hers. I was so relaxed and I couldn't gain any control over my own body, nor did I want to. I just reacted over and over, like a tidal movement: rocking, swelling, cresting and breaking.
I woke up stunned from how incredibly hypnotic it was. I felt drugged. Oh my god,
that voice, those hands.
It felt like I had experienced some kind of genie. I have never dreamed anyone like
that before. Not with details like that. Ephemeral. The way she held and touched me was perfect. Safe, relief, responsive, my body just reacting, without thought, to everything she did. I was completely able to let go. Awash, rinsed and falling to pieces, disintegrating into the pleasure of it.
I want that. I want to be touched and released.
a clip of writing from being in that pillow princess state.

(I'll Show You Mine: Tales of Dyke Drama and Smut. 2012)
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: